- Those of you who created your blog last week can help the others start their own. Remember to go to Blogger. Then go to create your own blog and follow the steps. Please write down your URL (the www..... that will be your blog address), your username (which is your email address) and password. It's so easy to forget them!
- Once you have your blog, write a post introducing it to the rest of the class. Write where you come from and put a link to an interesting website about your country or hometown. If you can, add a photo. Don't worry if you can't, I'll show you next Tuesday.
- We still haven't got a complete answer to the animal photos from last week....I bet you know today's animals!
- Write another post with your text about the article we read about twins.
- Thanks everybody for taking part in the forum last week. If you wish, you can visit it again, read your classmates entries and respond to them (write about what they say, for example: I agree with you, Rosa....The same thing happened to me, Samira...).
- Go to Time4English and listen to THIS WEEK'S STORY, Arguments lead to heart attacks. Do the exercises on articles if you didn't do them last week.
- Finally, listen to the podcast on Patricia, one of our librarians. Do the library exercises. You can print the questions and hand the answers to me or you can write the answers in your blog. There are spare headphones in the filing cabinet top drawer. Remember to buy your own and to bring them to class on Tuesdays.
- Can you tell me the meaning of these words: icon, pop-up, cursor, monitor, hardware, software, to download, to surf the net? If you can't, go back to last week's post and in the games you will find the answers.
This is a new project that you can start thinking about. We'll come back to it next week.